nuffnang

nuffnang

Followers

online user

Friday, December 11, 2009

Like TM advetise song so much..

donno why, since this week i juz crazy about this TM net advertise song so much..Bunkface yg nyanyi rasanyer..

Don’t want much, I just want everything
Thought that could, i do almost anything
One step in front of the other
Thought that I could do alone

In the blink of eye, it’s just another day
Telling me why, I’ll find another way
Got this feeling, got me reeling
can almost start believing

Now me and you
And we are not alone
You and me
We are together now
Through my window, I can see there’s
More than you and more than me
Me and you
And we are not alone
Different view
We are together now
Through my window, I can see
Our wildest dreams could be so real


If anything wrong in this lyric sorry ok..
im juzt remember and write from what i heard in TV..




No comments:

Post a Comment

pendapat kwn2 amcm..???

MAI LA KLIK