nuffnang

nuffnang

Followers

online user

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

my home before and after a.k.a home improvement

My story today is about our humble renovation house..That nothing, juz a simple interior design idea that share from my hubby and i with a style modern + campur2 + tunggang langgang..
actually, so many wild ideas came 2 mind but because of my house juz a flat not kondo, so, i juz keep that ideas in my pocket.hehe..and most important, every ideas is must not over than my estimation budget..

below, i wanna share my photo before and after my renovation work complete, yg mana maybe good for me and for u is ugly side, mmm, tp xkisah larr kan, umah aku, bkn umah korg..hahaha ada aku kisahhh..????
HALL AREAS

paint progress and fatihah as a model

Tile Process

Before

After



Flower Touch by me


KITCHEN AREA

Before



After

Wet Kitchen


From Wet to Dry kitchen


Dry Kitchen

Actually, my house still in progress 4 being a better..but now, this is what we can do as good as we can..

4 comments:

  1. ben kenapa gmbar tunggang langgang nie...edit skit...de gmbar yg tk nampak tu...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh de gmbr yg xnmpak ek..??yg mana..??entah knp ntah tunggang langgang lak gmbr nih..nnti aku cuba edit blik..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ni bukan takat idea tunggang langgang.. pic pun tunggang langgang jugak ni.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rumah ni kat Tmn.melati sekarang hanya tinggal kenangan sahaja..

    ReplyDelete

pendapat kwn2 amcm..???

MAI LA KLIK