nuffnang

nuffnang

Followers

online user

Monday, November 2, 2009

bachelor hanging around..

Last Weekend, my hubby and i send our lovely to their 'Dadima' house, coz my mom order 2 bring his grandchildren gone to his house at Pantai dalam for 1 or two days..rindu gamaknya..so, since my kids not around, we even such as bachelor back..around KL with our bike from 9pm-3pm,feeling abisshh.. tgk basking at bukit bintang, pekena sate at 'Kg Baru'..Hanging around KLCC, look fountain.. firstly,we wish want to see midnite movie '2012' at TGV KLCC, a movie about apocalypse..apparently we ter 'early' one week, a movie stat launch at 13/10/2009 frust giler.. at last 2 yg lepak2 dpn fountain KLCC jek 2.., but my hubby promise bring me 2 watch midnight again after i settle my PTK(9/11/2009).. promise ek cayanggg...


Cita nih la yg kami nak nengok..



we hanging around at KLCC 11.30pm

2 comments:

  1. ishkk.. anak takder kat umah duduk aa kat umah diam2.. gi klcc buat apa hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. xpe en lan..pas gi KLCC tu, kami cepat2 blik, dah dok umah diam2 dah..hehe

    ReplyDelete

pendapat kwn2 amcm..???

MAI LA KLIK