nuffnang

nuffnang

Followers

online user

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

me..what do u think..??

last two days i already think what a new post i wanna write, tomorrow when i on leave,live alone, inspiration comes...me??, juz wanna describe a little bit about my self,apakata nak poem skit..???hehe boleh tak..???boleh tak boleh, ada aku kisah..???in english..do i concern..????..ahaks..

me..??
who is me..??
sometimes I confius about myself..
my mother think i'm a responsible daughter,..
my brother think like I’m welfare minister,all family problem I’m refer 2 handle..
my sister think i'm talk a lot, lot more than my mother,but i know deep inside she love me so much..hehe..
My Cayang thinks without me, he lost..(he alwayz say that ok)..???ahakss..
My princess thinks that i'm her princess idol..alwayzz wanna in my hug..
My prince thinks that i'm his angel..a place 2 relieve his tear..
My friends think that i'm a lil bit crazy but still can be trusted...do u..??
U can think whatever u wanna think about me but trust me,
I DON'T EVEN CAREONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME COZ WHAT U C IS NOT WHAT U'RE THINKIN....
DO I CONCERN..???

3 comments:

  1. wei sama ja background blog kita 2...ekkekekek

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah larr, bru aku prasan..alarr kita kan sejiwa, kawin pon ari yg sama, cuma aku cun dr hg..feewiittt...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. cam familiar je ayat last tu..... lis pun guna ayat tu kat friendster n fb.

    ReplyDelete

pendapat kwn2 amcm..???

MAI LA KLIK